CTSG4: Anniversary Edition CTSG4: Anniversary Edition

Glad to have been a part of this, turned out very nicely!
All transitions were very smooth, it actually turned out to be quite cohesive despite the sudden genre changes.

Thank you to Whirlguy for putting this whole thing together, and thank you to everyone that participated.

<3Maezo

-:: Before the End ::- -:: Before the End ::-

Overall composition is fantastic!
However, the mix could use some work. When everything comes together for the theme it clips pretty hard. The bass is also bassically nonexistent. When mixing try to keep your loudest elements around -6dB and background elements as low as -12dB this way when you do your final mixdown on the master you have plenty of headroom for small EQ adjustments and massive gain boost. Your greatest weapon as a composer is dynamic range, which is unfortunately lost due to the clipping. ):

Regarding final RMS levels, make sure you never top out above -9dB, though -10dB is preferable.

Took a star away for the mix. I know you can do better!

<3Maezo

Agitat0r responds:

Thank you for your review! There are great fix planned out for this piece. I should've rendered the synths separately in WAV then mix them together in FL Studio. Due to the glitches, I couldn't hear half of the things most of the time.

Thank you again for your tips and advices. I have a lot to learn from a professional like you. :)

Spare Time Spare Time

Sick track! Sounds like something I'd produce! Such a fun, bright song. This is the kind of song that just forces you to dance embarrassingly.

That last drop tho... <3

Keep it up!

AeronMusic responds:

Thanks a lot! It is the only song I enjoyed the most while producing it.